Join our dynamic team of business and support specialists! Flexible day-time hours. Perform bookkeeping and accounting functions for multiple customers in a high-tech, fast-paced environment. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years direct experience in bookkeeping role, combined with a thorough knowledge of general ledger entry. We provide high quality business services to small and growth companies across the region. This is a great opportunity for someone who cares about delivering results and wants flexibility.
Primary Job Duties
- Enter and code multiple accounting transactions in general ledger.
- Apply charges and receipts to the correct GL accounts.
- Investigate discrepancies in reports and invoices.
- Assist customers and accountants with produciing accurate financial reports.
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements.
- Min. 5 years in accounting/ bookkeeping role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks.
- Associates Degree or higher preferred but not required.