Benefits Service Representative
Temp to Hire
Join the group benefits service team of a well-known commercial insurance brokerage. Support agents with processing renewals, form changes, and quotes for group policy clients. Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Some experience with insurance is preferred. Great opportunity for an organized, detail-oriented individual with professional attitude and communications skills.
M-F 9:00 - 5:00
Primary Job Duties
- Process enrollments, terminations, and benefits change forms for group policyholders.
- Communicate with multiple insurance companies to obtain accurate benefits information for clients.
- Assist agents with proposal creation, renewal packages, and document preparation.
- Provide customer support online and on the phone.
- Min. 2 years experience in a professional office support position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Candidates will have to pass math and office process assessments to be considered for interview.
- Professional communications style.