Development Research Assistant
Work for one of the great universities in the region. This long-term temporary position is an exciting opportunity for someone who likes research and can demonstrate strong attention-to-detail. Work in a team environment to assist with gathering and reporting important information for the school’s ongoing outreach activities. Candidates will be required to test on various software applications and knowledge assessments.
Primary Job Duties
- Perform research on alumni and donor data.
- Utilize multiple databases to compile and update reports on individual profiles.
- Follow standard reporting methods to populate and verify demographic and personal data.
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and web based search tools.
- Experience in research and report writing required.
- High degree of competency in analyzing data and producing clear written communications.