Inside Sales Rep – School Fundraising
Unique job opportunity with one of the best known school fundraising companies in the region. This inside sales position is responsible for connecting with both public and private primary schools to help them implement an effective and rewarding fundraising program for their activity budgets.
Speak with principals, PTA leaders, and volunteer class parents to explain the product and answer questions about how to run this successful fundraiser. All leads are researched and provided ahead of time, allowing the representative to focus 100% of their time on communicating with qualified leads. This is a salaried position with outstanding benefits and a positive work environment.
Training and support is given to all new hires who work in a vibrant, team centered office.
F.T. M-F 9:00 - 5:00
P.T. schedule available
$15.00/ hr. + Bonus Potential
Primary Job Duties
- Call volunteer class and school leaders to explain how to implement the company's fundraising program.
- Provide clear and effective explanations of how the program works and answer questions about the product.
- Conduct follow-up communications via phone and email.
- Act as an expert resource on the company, the product, and fundraising 101.
- Previous experience with selling and marketing (either retail or B2B).
- Previous experience in sales, volunteer fundraising, or in customer facing jobs such as retail, hospitality, or other service fields.
- Professional phone and organizational skills required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel.