Entry-level position available at a large insurance agency. This is the back-up receptionist. You will receive incoming calls to the office and forward them to the appropriate individuals. Take messages when necessary and greet visitors to the office. Handle all incoming and outgoing mail and perform other clerical duties to help the office run well. Training is provided and promotion opportunities are common. We want responsible, friendly, and enthusiastic people who want to learn and grow in their job.
Primary Job Duties
- Back-up the primary receptionist at the front desk.
- Answer incoming calls and direct them to appropriate employees.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with filing and light clerical duties.
- Professional demeanor and telephone skills.
- Basic computer familiarity and ability to learn database entry.
- Courteous and friendly attitude.
- Desire to learn.