Shipping Receiving Specialist
Outstanding career opportunity for a motivated individual who has computer & inventory literacy combined with experience working in industrial plant environments. Part of a 3-person team, this is a physically active job that involves receiving & tracking material & parts for a manufacturing plant, entering inventory and purchase data, preparing bills of lading and shipping documents, and pulling material for fulfillment of plant requests. Work for an international manufacturer in one of its Lehigh Valley plants. Family sustaining wages with outstanding benefits come with this direct-hire position. To be considered for interview, candidates must pass proficiency tests in Microsoft software, database entry, and communications.
M-F 8:00 - 5:00
$45,000 - $50,000/ yr DOE
Primary Job Duties
- Receiving & tracking of material & parts coming into plant.
- Entry of inventory data and tracking of A.P./ A.R. items with purchase orders.
- Unload material and equipment and identify scrap or obsolete materials for removal.
- Answer questions from internal departments, outside vendors, and shippers to provide accurate data for completion of orders.
- Pull and sort heavy materials in storage.
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office and general inventory / purchasing database software.
- Min. 4 years experience in industrial/ manufacturing inventory position.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Ability to climb ladders and work effectively in noisy and dusty environment.
- H.S. Diploma required/ Associates Degree Preferred.