Social Media/ Writing Specialist
Work for a B2B services company to support its marketing communications process. Schedule, draft, and compose posts and messages for website and social media sites. Must have demonstrated writing ability, web navigation skills, and a basic comprehension of social media platforms. This is a temporary position with variable hours. Great opportunity for current student.
Primary Job Duties
- Assist with creating editorial calendar for company's posting and communications activity.
- Compose targeted messaging and editorial copy for posts and marketing messages.
- Assist in maintaining content on company's website and social media sites.
- Write and edit at a professional level.
- Demonstrated English writing capabilities with experience in composing business marketing copy.
- Familiarity with navigation in social media platforms and blog platforms.
- WordPress knowledge required.
- Min. Associates Degree/ Bachelors Degree preferred.