Deliver bookkeeping support to the customers of a business services company. Perform various A.R. and A.P. transactions in general ledger. Enter and verify invoices for approval and process disbursements according to payment schedules. This role may at times be responsible for payroll entry, accounting report generation, account reconciliation, and resolution of discrepencies. Candidates must have demonstrated knowledge of general bookkeeping principles and experience in Accounts Receivable processing in order to be considered for hire.
15-20 hrs. per week/ flexible schedule
$16.00 - $18.00/ hr DOE
Primary Job Duties
- Process A.R. and A.P. transactions in general ledger.
- Enter various billing and payment data from hardcopy invoices & order documents into Excel worksheets.
- Review invoices for accuracy and follow-up on discrepancies with vendors or payees.
- Compile data and produce reports.
- Previous experience in Bookkeeping role required.
- Knowledge in A.P & A.R Processing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with General Ledger software.