Provide temporary support in the accounting department of a nonprofit agency. Receive and process payments and enter transactions into donor system. Assist with preparing financial and activity reports in Excel. As needed, audit and verify invoices and disbursements for accuracy and assist manager with resolving discrepancies. Must have knowledge with general bookkeeping principles and experience in Accounts Receivable processing.
Monday - Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
Primary Job Duties
- Receive and process payments into database.
- Enter billing data from hardcopy invoices & order documents into Excel file.
- Review invoices for accuracy and follow-up on discrepancies with vendors or payees.
- Compile data and produce reports.
- Previous experience in Bookkeeping role required.
- Knowledge in A.P & A.R Processing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with General Ledger software.