Work for a large, well-known company in the Lehigh Valley in their accounting department. Perform A.P. processing including reviewing and auditing incoming bills for accuracy, matching work orders to invoices, and preparing disbursements for approval. This position requires knowledge and experience in the bookkeeping process, specifically in the areas of accounts payable, payroll, and general ledger entry.
Primary Job Duties
- Manage the information flow for all project billing and compliance reporting.
- Process weekly and monthly invoices.
- Set up and maintain project files for all documentation and certificates.
- Produce financial reports for project and senior management.
- Audit invoices, change orders, and billings.
- Min. Associates degree in Business
- Direct experience in bookkeeping and A.P.
- Strong business math skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.