Temp to Hire
Work for a public/private agency that supports responsible land use and agricultural interests throughout the Lehigh Valley. This is a great, full-time opportunity for an administrative professional with at least five years experience supporting an office operation. The job includes a variety of responsibilities including word processing, report creation, and meeting scheduling and involves extensive contact, both by phone and in person, with the agency’s partners and customers.
Primary Job Duties
- Receive incoming calls and greet visitors in a professional and helpful manner.
- Assist with scheduling meetings and events. Record and transcribe meeting notes and prepare hand-outs and reports.
- Perform word processing, database entry, mail handling and other clerical duties.
- Assist managers with research and reporting.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Min. of 5 years administrative support experience.
- Strong word processing and keyboarding skills.
- High attention-to-detail including business math acumen.