Temp to Hire
Join the administrative support team for a professional engineering company. Provide admin support and schedule coordination for a team of professional engineers and staff in one of their satellite offices. This position requires a high level of office organizational knowledge, as well as professional and friendly communications skills. Responsibilities include coordinating multiple people’s schedules for meetings and inspections.
Monday- Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Primary Job Duties
- Receive & field incoming calls & messages.
- Handle incoming & outgoing mail. Perform word processing reporting, and finished presentation documents.
- Schedule & coordinate appointments, meetings, and field visits.
- Other administrative & clerical duties as required.
- Responsible for the completion and filing of various documents required for permits and certifications.
- Proficiency in all MS Office software.
- Professional communications skills.
- Min. of 4 years previous experience in an administrative support role.