This is a career opportunity for experienced business managers. Work for a small, financially strong manufacturing company in a highly specialized market. This position is responsible for overseeing business administration activities and is accountable for the productivity of back-office operations for the company. Successful candidates will have to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of business processes including standards for accounting, customer service, and compliance management. Established experience in business management and a Bachelor’s Degree is required for consideration.
Lehigh Valley, PA
M - F 8:00 - 5:00
$55,000 - $65,000 DOE
Primary Job Duties
- Oversee the business administration, customer service, and sales support operations of the company.
- Establish and communicate systems and processes to relevant employees of the organization and ensure that best practices are maintained in all business operations.
- Train and supervise employees in all administrative functions to support their performance and the standards of the business.
- Oversee bookkeeping, HR compliance , customer service, as well as administrative support for the sales organization.
- Regularly report critical business data to management and executive leadership and design administrative solutions for business improvement.
- Minimum education required: Bachelors Degree in a Business discipline.
- Minimum professional experience: 5 years in a direct administrative management role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business administration functions including accounting, customer service practices, and business process design.
- High proficiency in business software including ERP database management.
- Demonstrated leadership acumen.