This is a long-term temporary position that requires high attention-to-detail and strong numbers fluency. Work in a team environment in a large, comfortable office near Fogelsville. The functions include carefully reviewing medical bills for processing, matching records to existing claim files, and looking up previous information on accounts to make sure that received billing is accurate.
M - F 8:00am - 4:15pm
Primary Job Duties
- Process release of payments for claims & "second touch" bills. Review submitted medical bills for treatment, relatedness, and match appropriate codes.
- Make entries according to established procedures and research discrepancies and inquiries to obtain accurate information.
- Coordinate with appropriate personnel to pass up information and inquiries for review and approval.
- Maintain employee files and act as first point of contact for employee and manager inquiries.
- Min. 40 wpm.
- High attention-to-detail.
- Previous medical coding experience preferred.
- Must have strong communication skills.