Client Service Administrator
Join a small financial services firm as the first point of contact for its clients. Work closely with the partners to coordinate meetings and information for clients, while helping to design efficient processes for the office. This position will be involved in all aspects of the business and provides a variety of interesting functions for experienced administrative professionals.
M - F 40/Hours a week
Primary Job Duties
- Act as first point of contact for clients.
- Coordinate & Schedule meetings/ Prepare materials/ reserve space / send out confirmations. Communicate w/ financial & insurance partners to obtain information and confirmations of activity.
- Become a "super user" of various software systems and assist in training other users on workflow and data entry processes.
- Create reports and maintain documents for all client activity.
- Min. 6 years in professional administrative support role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and in web navigation.
- Strong business math skills.
- Professional communications style.
- Proven ability to work independently.