Customer Service Specialist
This is a great long-term temporary opportunity for professional and helpful individuals to work inside a large, regional insurance company. This is a team-oriented position supporting the workers compensation claims department by answering questions from employees who are currently receiving benefits. The work schedule covers the late afternoon to evening. Applicants will be required to complete skills testing, background checks, and commit to the designated work schedule for eligibility. Previous experience in the insurance industry is preferred.
M-F 11:45am - 8:00pm
Primary Job Duties
- Provide accurate & timely resolution to claims inquiries.
- Advise Clients by telephone of status of inquiries.
- Coordinate client follow-ups with appropriate claims adjusters.
- Provide support and back-up assistance to other areas of the department as needed.
- Professional telephone communication skills.
- Min. 2 years of customer service experience is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- Keyboarding speed of 40wpm or higher.