Data Entry Operator
We have several openings on the data processing team at an insurance company specializing in workers compensation. Work in a bright, airy office conveniently located off Route 100 and I-78. Monday through Friday, daytime schedule available for candidates with minimum keyboarding speed of 40 words per minute. High accuracy and attention to detail is required. This is a fast-paced work environment that’s great for the individual who likes to perform at his/ her best! These positions are long-term temporary assignments that will be starting at the end of June. We’re actively recruiting and interviewing candidates now … so don’t miss your place in line.
M-F 7:30am - 3:45pm
Primary Job Duties
- Research and categorize returned mail documents.
- Enter data on medical expenses from original statements and bills.
- Look up and resolve items that were misclassified or not attached to the relevant claim file.
- Other reporting and clerical functions as required.
- Computer proficiency.
- Keyboarding speed of at least 40 wpm.
- Ability to learn and follow multiple workflow processes.