Data Entry Operator
Perform data entry for an insurance claims processing company specializing in workers compensation. Work in a bright, airy office conveniently located off Route 100 and I-78. Full-time, daytime schedule available for candidates with minimum keyboarding speed of 40 words per minute. High accuracy and attention to detail is required.
M-F 8:00am - 4:15pm
$13.00 - $15.00/hr D.O.E.
Primary Job Duties
- Research and categorize returned mail documents.
- Enter data on medical expenses from original statements and bills.
- Look up and resolve items that were misclassified or not attached to the relevant claim file.
- Other reporting and clerical functions as required.
- Computer proficiency.
- Keyboarding speed of at least 40 wpm.
- Ability to follow workflow process.