Temp to Hire
Provide direct administrative support to the CEO of an established technology firm located in Bethlehem. Manage communications, calendar, and workflow for the executive and help coordinate meetings and tasks with multiple parties. Functions include word processing, research, and data reporting in support of business operations. Ideal candidates will have experience in professional administration supporting top level management functions and demonstrated knowledge of business processes and workflow.
Monday- Friday 8:00am-5pm
Primary Job Duties
- Provide executive-level administrative support to the CEO.
- Manage and facilitate the calendar, workflow, and communications for the CEO's desk while completing specified tasks as directed.
- Perform word processing and general research and create finished versions of reports and presentations.
- Coordinate services & supplies for the office, as well as systems and processes for managing business information.
- Manage confidential information.
- Direct experience in an executive assistant role.
- Min. 8 years of professional administrative experience.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Professional communications style.