Front Desk Coordinator
Support a busy department in a higher-ed institution for 1-2 months. Greet and direct visitors. Answer incoming calls and forward to appropriate team members. Assist with providing students with directions and instructions based on their requests. Perform light word processing and general clerical functions.
M-F 10:00am - 3:00pm
$13.50 - $14.50
Primary Job Duties
- Reception and front desk coverage in the Dean's office.
- Light clerical work (copying, scanning, filing, mail processing)
- Order office supplies
- Light data entry
- Professional communications skills and demeanor.
- Compentent in Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous front desk experience required.