H.R. Project Leader
Unique and rewarding opportunity for a Human Resources professional looking for an opportunity to lead an organizational development project. Our client is a fast-growing company in the human services field that requires improved systems and processes to manage a rapidly increasing professional workforce. Work directly for Integrity in this project management role. The position requires demonstrated success in the Human Resources profession combined with strong organizational and leadership qualities. This role offers the right professional a flexible schedule, combined with autonomy and high compensation.
Full-Time/ flexible schedule
Primary Job Duties
- Take on a project management role to revamp and improve H.R. administration for a growing organization.
- Audit and evaluate existing H.R. systems to determine required areas of improvement.
- Apply industry best practices to design professional H.R. Management processes and train company leaders in workforce management.
- Act as point of contact for technical H.R. questions, risk management, and workforce development needs.
- Min. 10 years progressive experience in professional H.R. roles.
- Min. education of Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major.
- Very strong communications skills combined with team leadership experience.
- Demonstrated organizational, project management, quantitative analysis, and business process knowledge.