Temp to Hire
This is an administrative position in the warehouse of a building services company. Responsibilities include checking and auditing parts inventory and maintaining accurate data in inventory management system. Regular data entry and report creation. The position also requires telephone contact with vendors and answering inquiries on product pricing and inventory costs. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with a great company in the Lehigh Valley.
Primary Job Duties
- Update and maintain vendor price lists.
- Perform physical inventory counts and audits.
- Enter inventory data into system.
- Create reports.
- Answer inquiries on available inventory, pricing, and ordering information.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong data entry and keyboarding skills.
- Min. 2 years in an administrative or bookkeeping role.
- This position is in the warehouse environment and will require occasional lifting and climbing.