Work for a litigation specialist at one of the premier firms in the region. This is the primary assistant role for a partner in the firm. Responsibilities include dictation, document preparation, file management, and light research. Coordinate the attorney’s calendar, meetings, and follow-up tasks. We are looking for a professional legal assistant with a minimum of 10 years experience in a legal secretarial and/ or paralegal position. Candidates must have knowledge and demonstrable experience in Litigation. This is a career position that includes a competitive salary and benefits package.
Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm
$19 to $22 Hourly
Primary Job Duties
- High level secretarial and administrative support for Litigation attorney.
- Dictation, Calendar Management, Meeting & Document preparation.
- Legal typing and word processing.
- Coordinate information flow between attorney, clients, and professionals in the office.
- Typing/ keyboarding speed of 60 wpm.
- Min. 10 years experience in legal secretary and/ or paralegal position.
- Knowledge of Litigation.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Professional communication skills.