Temp to Hire
This is a huge opportunity for a payroll specialist to land a coveted position in a well-known local company with a national presence. The Payroll Coordinator is a singular role inside the human resources organization that has responsibility for overseeing the payroll process for this 900 employee company. We are interviewing candidates with demonstrated payroll experience and strong knowledge in compensation and employment tax withholdings. This company offers a warm and happy work environment as well as great pay and benefits for the members of its team.
Primary Job Duties
- Responsible for the administration of the payroll process for the company's multi-state workforce.
- Process weekly and bi-weekly payrolls.
- Maintain and update all employee compensation, benefits, and withholding data in the HRIS system.
- Act as point of contact for employees and managers.
- Min. 8 years experience in payroll processing for multi-location companies.
- Knowledge of payroll and benefits regulations.
- Strong business math acumen.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office software.
- Professional communications skills.