Payroll & H.R. Assistant
Temp to Hire
Work for a regional non-profit office in the human resources department. The primary duties include payroll processing and recruiting support. Candidates must have previous experience and demonstrated knowledge in payroll, employment documentation, and general employment recruiting processes. Great full-time opportunity.
M - F 8:30 - 4:30
Primary Job Duties
- Process bi-weekly payroll.
- Schedule interviews with employment candidates and hiring managers.
- Collect and file all employment related documentation according to standard process.
- Assist with benefits administration and employee onboarding.
- Previous experience in payroll processing required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated knowledge of general employment and recruiting processes and methods.