Assist with processing bi-weekly payroll for large workforce including all of the relevant withholding, benefit, and wage entry. Coordinate requests for changes in wage and benefit elections and maintain accurate information in the files. Receive, audit, and file confidential employment documents. Assist employees with completing information forms and answering questions. Candidates must demonstrate competency in the payroll and benefits processing and have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
M - F 8:00am - 4:30pm
Primary Job Duties
- Process bi-weekly payroll in the Paychex payroll system.
- Enter & update employee wage, benefits, time off, and 401k contribution information in HRIS & payroll systems.
- Assist with recruiting & onboarding processes and insure all employment and candidate background data is acquired and filed within appropriate H.R. practices.
- Maintain employee files and act as first point of contact for employee and manager inquiries.
- Assoc. in business discipline required.
- Min. 3 yrs of experience in payroll and benefits administration.
- Strong business math skills.
- High attention-to-detail.
- Demonstrated experience in managing workflows and deadlines.