Project Data Analyst
This is a long-term temporary position for a data analysis project with a large institution in Bethlehem, PA. Responsibilities include extracting response data from a Qualtrecs survey tool. Using Excel worksheets, you will organize and compile the information to compare it to preset categories and produce summaries for use in reporting. This is independent work requiring high attention to detail, strong mathematical acumen, and the ability to recognize patterns in large samples. This is not a programmer function.
M -F 8:00-4:30
Primary Job Duties
- Download data results from a Qualtrecs survey for entry into Excel.
- Enter, sort, and categorize a large number of data sets within Excel in order to present information in preset formats.
- Explain various results and metrics to staff members for use in reporting.
- Assist with other data entry and reporting functions as required.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including advanced user knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience compiling and structuring data from various platforms to create reports.
- High attention to detail.
- Demonstrated business and statistical mathematics acumen.