Temp to Hire
Permanent opportunity with well-established commercial property management company. This is a professional admin role with a variety of responsibilities working in a team environment. Support the property managers by coordinating communications with tenants and vendors; managing invoicing; and helping track and report data. Outstanding career salary and benefits.
M-F 8:30am - 5:00pm
$17.50/ hr. DOE
Primary Job Duties
- Assist Property Manager & Asst. Manager with day-to-day operations including staff and vendor coordination.
- Administration of tenant invoicing and rent collection process; review and prepare invoices according to accounting procedures.
- Utilize the tenant and maintenance work order system to enter requests for service, repairs, and regular maintenance tasks.
- Maintain tenant & vendor COI’s, property files, and operations reporting – assist with preparation of meetings.
- This is a full-time customer-facing role that requires professional communications and writing skills.
- Min. education: Associates Degree.
- Min. 5 years administrative support experience.
- Knowledge in commercial property management or bookkeeping preferred.