Temp to Hire
This is a unique full-time opportunity with a well-known and highly respected property management company. Responsible for managing a 200 unit apartment complex in Bethlehem, PA. Duties include coordinating the rental and lease activity; providing timely service to tenants; and overseeing all maintenance and repair requests. This role requires business management experience and related business administration skills. All candidates will have to successfully complete thorough background investigations for consideration.
M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm
Starting at $35,000
Primary Job Duties
- Show apartments to prospective tenants and answer questions about rental and lease terms.
- Prepare new lease documents and ensure the completion of all required information for approvals.
- Coordinate all maintenance work with maintenance team.
- Oversee budget and process vendor and material invoices.
- Min. 4 years in a business administrative or management position.
- Professional communications and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications.
- Real estate and/or property management experience highly desirable.