We’re searching for an enthusiastic and creative recruitment & employment professional who will be accountable for the sourcing and hiring of a multi-state workforce. This is a direct-hire position is with a mid-size, regional company that employs a large skilled & unskilled laborforce. Responsibilities include the creation and management of job advertising, online and social media marketing, job fairs, and community outreach. Directly supporting hiring managers across multiple locations, this role is the primary point of contact for employment candidates. Responsibilities also include onboarding and database management.
M - F 8-5
$55,000 - $60,000 D.O.E.
Primary Job Duties
- Manage the entire recruitment sourcing process to meet weekly hiring goals.
- Create postings, social media communications, advertising, and other methods for attracting job candidates to the company.
- Coordinate closely with hiring managers to facilitate onboarding of new employees.
- Track key metrics and analyze the performance of the company's hiring processes.
- Establish a wide network of community-based, education, and industry sources for the company's hiring needs.
- Min. education: Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or Business Management.
- Minimum professional experience: 5 years in a human resources and/or recruitment role.
- Very strong communication skills including writing for employment marketing purposes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data analysis techniques.