Shuttle Bus Dispatcher
Provide coordination to drivers of a campus shuttle service. This position requires both attention-to-detail and responsiveness. You will monitor the location and routes of multiple shuttle buses real time and make changes to stops and routes in order to maintain schedules. Must have strong computer and communication skills.
Monday - Friday : 8:00am- 5:00pm
$16.00 - $17.00
Primary Job Duties
- Monitor shuttle locations real time to ensure they're on schedule.
- Receive and field calls from drivers about delays.
- Determine necessary adjustments to stops real time and provide instructions to drivers.
- Assist with scheduling and routing changes.
- Comfort with viewing & interpreting digital and graphical information quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to follow complex work processes accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment