Tech Support Specialist
Temp to Hire
This is an exciting career opportunity for the person who has both strong P.C. and network knowledge, as well as good customer service skills. Temp-to-Hire assignment with a well-established, stable company in the building trades industry. Provide primary user help desk support for all of the company’s employees and resolve technical issues with network, software, data access, and device functions. Working directly for the I.T. Manager, this position will be responsible for software updates and configuring new devices. If you’ve worked in computer or mobile phone retail and want to break into I.T. support, this job has the hours and benefits that you’ve been looking for.
M-F 8:00 - 5:00
Primary Job Duties
- Provide primary user help desk support.
- Serve as fellow employees' first point of contact for I.T., phone, email, and hardware requests.
- Assist with the management of network and enterprise software updates and conversions, and configure software and hardware.
- Troubleshoot and fix employees' P.C.'s, tablets, smart phones, printers, and other devices.
- Demonstrated knowledge and acumen in business technology including network administration.
- Min. of 3 years work experience in a related role.
- Min. education of Associates Degree in technology, I.T., or computer science major.
- Successful candidates will need to pass computer skills tests, background checks, and employment history reviews.